Saturday, March 7, 2009

This Week's Activities

- went to house council, discussed SF Chron subscription. We decided to keep the paper and charge every member at most $4 a semester. I'm considering allowing people to opt into a system in which I keep $4 from their key deposit. People who have already lost their keys will have to turn in $4, and people who lose their keys before they leave will owe me an extra $4. This might make the collection 1) easier and 2) less grumble-worthy.
- paid the Megapath bill by phone with my card, reimbursed myself (121.67)
- met with Monique for central level evaluation
- went to central level managers' meeting
- paid at&t bill (22.08) on 3/6, bill due by 3/20
- reimbursed Sarah (food/supplies: 63.88, social: 160.11)
- reimbursed Keighley (32.02)
- posted about 10-15 flyers
- cleaned up bulletin board area
- cleaned white boards

No comments:

Post a Comment