Tuesday, February 10, 2009

activities

CRAZY WEEK!
Unfortunately the Academy of Sciences Nightlife for this week sold out, but we are still on to go next week. I have yet to recieve money from all but one person... But we are still planning on about the same schedule (leaving around 530 from the house and taking public transport). I also want to see if any drivers would be willing to go, which would save time and money and fun.

The party theme has also been finalized: Time Warp!

I'll be organizing room themes, decorating, and supply buying in the next 2 weeks, as well as assigning social hours for party set-up, security, and clean-up. I still have yet to figure out exactly what to do with the post-r2r music situation, and whether I should find someone to dj or try to assign social hours for guarding the ipod playlist. Also, I need to make a good and updated music playlist (and am open to help/input from the house...)

This week I am checking out the house to make sure it is up to fire code and will be filling out the party notification form and dropping it off at CO by friday. I also have to design a poster for the party and submit that too.

I'll be working on a rought script for a skit to liven up house council too... Get excited, Sherman.

No comments:

Post a Comment