Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week's Activities

- emailed with Disability Access Coordinator re: sex and disability forum at Sherman
- paid New York Times bill (31.81)
- paid Comcast bill (13.79)
- emailed Heather at CK to finally find out how to order furniture. Once this is accomplished, I can reimburse people for appliance purchases (like a new blender and shredder).
- collected fees from new members
- reimbursed Keighley for Nightlife ($35)
- showed a potential member the open spot, but she wasn't digging it
- got a past due notice from Megapath. I've been expecting that bill for a while now, and it seems they've been really flaky the past few months (Out of the past four bills, I've received one. Yes, 1). I will phone and pay by credit card tomorrow and then reimburse myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment